The Taj Mahal Hotel was established, according to star, after Jamsetji Tata was rejected entrance into a European-owned hotel which displayed a sign hostile entry to dogs and Indians. He promised to build a luxury hotel that would be open to Indians and where Indians could entertain and be entertained without being hurt. There is, however, considerable doubt as to whether the story is true. Diamond by the sea’ – the Taj Mahal Palace is an architectural jewel in Mumbai.
Main important Point for Taj Palace:-
· Couples in individual like the location – they rated it 9.7 for a two-person trip.
· This stuff also has one of the top-rated locations in Mumbai! Visitors are happier about it associated to other belongings in the area.
· Colaba is a great choice for tourists interested in history, construction and nation.
· The Taj Mahal is in the popular Colaba area and is just a 10-minute walk from the National Gallery of Modern Art. Mumbai International Airport is 25.7 km away.
· You can indulge yourself with an tolerant treatment at the Taj Salon. The Taj also offers a royal historic hotel tour for guests staying in the Heritage (Palace) wing.
· Fashionably designed with Indian-inspired decor and design, the rooms offer incredible sea, city or pool views.
· 24-hour business center, with seven meeting rooms fully prepared with modern conferencing services.
· Placed an hour away from the domestic & international airports.
· Fine-dining specialty diners—Wasabi by Morimoto (Japanese), Golden Dragon (Chinese), Masala Kraft (Contemporary Indian) & Souk (Eastern Mediterranean).
· Deluxe rooms & suites with iconic Arabian Sea & Gateway of India views.